The accelerator management software you've been looking for.
A modern, intuitive tool to manage and coordinate your accelerator program, while keeping your community engaged.
A tailored platform ready in 1 day
Create an all-in-one, collaborative and organized workspace to manage your accelerator program and engage stakeholders in business modeling, mentoring and peer-learning. You can finally stay on top of everything: build your e-learning environment, manage assignment’s submission and online mentoring, set deadlines & reminders, enjoy a light CRM and CMS, track the startups’ progress.
Customize, Engage, Manage.
The tool is centralized, light-weight, and fully responsive. It is intuitive and easy to use – as it’s based on widely recognized best practices in the social networking field, which are combined with the key components for the Management of business acceleration Programs.
Tailor business canvas
Filter people by skills
Create groups & roles
For accelerator managers
- Create a learning environment for business modeling, mentoring and peer collaboration;
- Customize your program framework, assign task, set deadlines and automatic reminders;
- Easily assign mentors to your startups and filter the expertise required by each team;
- Upload links, files, docs and videos, while customizing privacy at every level;
- Track the progress of both startups and mentors, as well as the results they achieve over time;
- Follow our design thinking approach to come up with a powerful plan to engage the network.
For mentors & advisors
- Create a transparent portfolio of the teams you manage and support;
- Track mentees’ progress and performance, and receive email notifications after every update;
- Review business models, help validate key assumptions on each topic of the strategy;
- Join the business challenges that match your skills and competences;
- Participate to discussions & debates, helping with problem solving and decision making;
- Sustain change makers to develop innovative & sustainable solutions for the greater good.
For social innovators
- Work on your accelerator assignments by following an intuitive step-by-step methodology;
- Promptly validate key assumptions thanks to the continued feedback of your support network;
- Organize your network in groups and assign them with different levels of privacy access;
- Post your business challenges and filter experts based on the skills needed to move forward;
- Enjoy a centralized database to upload files, links, videos and other useful documents;
- Share progress and performance updates, such as customer interviews, product iterations, etc.
Fostering global social innovation
Join the largest online accelerator network for social business development. Engage with a global ecosystem of accelerators, 12000 experts, and 1000+ social enterprises coming from 112 countries. Cross-pollinate ideas with other programs, exchange best practices, connect with external experts and social ventures, and find relevant partners so you can meet your program goals more quickly and effectively.
Support & Pricing
Beyond providing the tool, we help your team with developing an engagement and facilitation strategy that can help you achieve a minimum viable online interaction. Furthermore, we create user-guides to on-board participants and train program admins on how to use the platform, track KPIs and manage the community facilitation. As a social enterprise, we have a fair-pricing model which starts at 1500€ per year (alumni don’t pay).
- — Private community
- — Up to 10 new startups per year
- — 1 Program Curriculum
- — 10 GB of file storage
- — User tutorials in PDF
- — Private community
- — Up to 20 new startups per year
- — 2 Program Curricula
- — 30 GB of file storage
- — User tutorials in PDF
- — White-label, private community
- — Unlimited startups teams
- — 3 Program Curricula
- — 100 GB of file storage
- — Organize your networks in sub-groups
- — Set deadlines & automatic reminders
- — Filter experts by skills & interests
- — Discussions board for challenges
- — 10 hours of consulting & support
Many social innovators involved in your program present questions and challenges that are strikingly similar. Babele helps you facilitates the mutual learning between entrepreneurs!
A mentor's feedback to one startup can often be useful to other program participants. Babele makes best practices readily available, fostering knowledge transfer.
A handful of experts is not enough to solve complex business problems. Babele helps you to leverage the collective wisdom of all the advisors in your network, worldwide.
After the program, opportunities for contact and engagement decrease. Babele allows entrepreneurs and mentors to stay in touch and invites their continuous involvement.
“Help social business networks to transition towards a culture that deliberately leverages the collective genius of their internal and external stakeholders – to achieve greater impact“.