Engagement ConsultingToo many online-communities fail. They jump off a cliff and try to build their plane on the way down. The secret sauce for online innovation networks to work is planning. We help you organize the program and coordinate it effectively.
Crowd-sourcing, to work, must be organised. Therefore, we work closely with your management team to create a powerful program implementation strategy. We review your existing innovation process, so that it can serve the involvement of a broader stakeholders’ network. The final result is a clear action plan that effectively combines meetings, conf-calls with the online platform, for a greater collaboration quality and innovation results.
We help you :
– Define program’s goals & objectives
– Map key stakeholders involved
– Define roles and responsibilities
– Assess motivations & constraints
– Detect and prevent challenges
– Set project timeline and deadlines
We help you :
– Set enablers, tasks and deadlines
– Format: online, offline or conf-call
– Participation & contingency plan
– Create a coherent User Experience
– Set quantitative & qualitative KPIs
– Conceive clear community norms
We help you :
– Define platform’s privacy settings
– Communication management plan
– Customize Projects & users profile
– Upload modules in the platform
– Formalize on-boarding process
– Train platform administrators
Community Facilitation"Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them".
We provide facilitation services to help you coordinate and orchestrate the community’s work throughout the crowdsourcing program. We effectively engage your participants, and validate the most effective way to foster fluid interaction and fruitful collaboration among all network members.
Create user-guides to guide participants through each module of the program
Produce video tutorials for mentors and innovators on how to use the system
Train users users on how to use the platform and help achieve a flowless onboarding
Provide technical support and UX guidance throughout the program
Manage communication with broad community and with individual participants
Track participants’ progress and performance, and send reminders in case of delay
Crunching stats to create tailored reports about the program results
Ensure a positive mentoring relationship and take care of conflict resolution
We help you create a professional crowd-sourcing program that successfully engages your heterogeneous group of stakeholders while leveraging the collective knowledge and accountability that comes with being part of a collaborative community.
- We draft a clear plan for engaging your community – online and offline – and validating the most effective way to foster fluid participation and fruitful collaboration between stakeholders throughout the innovation program.
Events & Webinars
- We organise dynamic workshops and bootcamps to help you on-board your community and get the work started in the platform. We also hold trainings and webinars on social business modeling and lean project planning.
- We coordinate and orchestrate your innovation program’s community management. This includes a variety of tasks: from tracking participants’ progress, to drive engagement as well as tracking and reporting KPIs.