Engage students in entrepreneurship
Babele is an online, easy to use platform, that enables students to form teams, follow an intuitive e-learning tutorial to complete their professor’s assignments, as well as receive feedback and validation from the professor and peers.
For University Professors
- Create an e-learning environment for business modeling, strategic planning and peer collaboration;
- Customize your course framework, assign task, set deadlines and automatic reminders;
- Easily assign advisors to your students and filter the expertise required by each team;
- Upload case studies, videos and relevant leaning materials while customizing privacy at every level;
- Track the progress of both teams and advisors, as well as the results they achieve over time;
- Follow our design thinking approach to come up with a powerful plan to engage the network.
- Work on the course assignments by following an intuitive step-by-step methodology;
- Find relevant know-how through the e-learning environment to develop their business model;
- Provide real-time feedback to other projects and receive validation from peers and professors;
- Post questions and challenges, filtering advisors based on the skills needed to move forward;
- Enjoy a project database where they can upload files, links, videos and other relevant documents;
- Validate their assumptions more rapidly thanks to the continued feedback from the university network.
For University Advisors
- Create a transparent portfolio of the teams they manage and support;
- Track the students’ progress and performance, and receive email notifications after every update;
- Review business models, validating and providing feedback on each section of the strategy;
- Join the business challenges that match their skills and competences;
- Participate to discussions & debates, helping with problem solving and decision making;
- Support students with developing innovative and sustainable entrepreneurial solutions.
“The challenge is not simply to incorporate learning technologies into current institutional approaches, but rather to change our fundamental views about effective teaching and learning and to use technology in order to do so.”
– Donald E. Hanna
Customize, Engage, Manage.
Customize the process, functionalities, look and feel of your online learning environment. Define the students’ work-flow and interaction and create a powerful online ecosystem to accelerate students’ ideas collaboratively.
Tailor course frameworks
Filter people by skills
Create groups & roles
Library for files & docs
A Novel Approach to University Education
Join a global network of entrepreneurship professors leaning towards a new approach to university education. Cross-pollinate ideas with other professors, exchange best practices, recruit external experts, and connect your students with other startup teams spread across 4 continents.
All the communities are
- — Private online environment
- — Up to 20 students
- — One Custom Entrepreneurship Framework
- — 5 GB of file storage
- — User tutorials in PDF
- — Private online environment
- — Up to 80 students
- — 2 Custom Entrepreneurship Frameworks
- — 20 GB of file storage
- — User tutorials & on-boarding support
- — Private White-Label network
- — Unlimited students and advisors
- — 5 Custom Entrepreneurship Frameworks
- — 100 GB of file storage + Dropbox
- — Video tutorials & on-boarding support
- — Custom branding, landing page & URL
- — 10 hours of consulting & support